Frankfurt Motor Show
The 2015 Frankfurt Motor show is nearly upon us again.
This year it will be open to the public from 19-27th September.
See below for a list of key prestige vehicles that we can’t wait to see!
- Bentley Bentayga – After months of spy shots, Bentley will finally pull the wraps off its £130,000 luxury SUV in Frankfurt.
- BMW 7 Series – BMW’s range-topper will go on sale in October and features a heavily reworked and lightweight chassis. A plug-in hybrid variant is scheduled for 2016.
- Ferrari 488 GTS Spider – Rumours are circulating that Ferrari will unveil its open-topped variant of the 660bhp 488 GTB at September’s show.
- Jaguar F-Pace – We’ve caught glimpses of Jaguar’s SUV in its role as Team Sky’s support car, but Frankfurt will mark its official public debut.
- Lamborghini Huracán Spider – With an open-topped version of the Huracán due to arrive this year, Frankfurt would mark a likely debut for the Huracán Spider.
- Lotus 3-Eleven – Lotus’s 450bhp sports car was unveiled at the Goodwood Festival of Speed and costs from £82,000.
- Maserati Levante – Maserati’s first SUV model is due to go on sale at the end of this year, with right-hand-drive versions arriving early next year.
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class – The 2016 next-generation E-class will take styling cues from the C-class, GLA and S-class coupé, with latest test mules showcasing a new large infotainment screen inside the cabin.
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupé – Mercedes has already confirmed that its three-door variant of the latest C-Class will make its debut in Frankfurt before going on sale at the end of the year.
- Mercedes-Benz GLC – The successor to the GLK SUV, Mercedes’ GLC will do battle with the Audi Q5 and BMW X3 when it goes on sale this autumn.
- Porsche 911 facelift – A minor facelift is planned for Porsche’s 911 range, including styling changes and a new four-cylinder engine range.